• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No deal yet!... CGC HULK 180-181-182 9.6 WHITE page Set with Excellent QP!

58 posts in this topic

Bruce

While i was surfing and seeing your "Kermit advertise"...you made me 27_laughing.gif...nice one.

Regarding those frustrated 1 star ranckers... boo.gif you get the message wink.gif

How's the selling going? Any nice offers?

Regards, Pedro.

Glad you had a laugh...

I've had some offers, but not at my target price

btw... I customized your avatar for you since poor kermie is squashed!

400961-Kustomkermit.jpg

copy and paste the below URL into your avatar field in your preferences, its already uploaded to the forum (if you like it that is)...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/attachments//400961-Kustomkermit.jpg

400961-Kustomkermit.jpg.6fb3b8cca7053ce7fd9b6cf2c519963c.jpg

Almost

Sold

Bub! . . Hulk Happy!

15_1_104.gif15_1_101.gif UPDATE:

I've received a serious inquiry on the whole set and a deal appears to be imminent. As such, I agreed to put the books on hold at $8500 pending a final answer on Sunday.

At this point, if anyone else wants to have the next opportunity on the set of 3 in the unlikely event the deal is not finalized, now's the time to let me know.

It looks good thumbsup2.gif

Almost

Sold

Bub! . . Hulk Happy!

15_1_104.gif15_1_101.gif UPDATE:

I've received a serious inquiry on the whole set and a deal appears to be imminent. As such, I agreed to put the books on hold at $8500 pending a final answer on Sunday.

At this point, if anyone else wants to have the next opportunity on the set of 3 in the unlikely event the deal is not finalized, now's the time to let me know.

It looks good thumbsup2.gif

Nice Job Bruce!

That Hulk 181 is sweet!!

Davidking623

Did you see that 3 haters 1 star'd this thread... imagine taking the time for that

I always thought that ANY stars given to a thread was a vote of support for it? confused-smiley-013.gif Most threads don't get any votes. Anyway, I'll throw in a 5-star rating to bump things up... thumbsup2.gif

Gene

Did you see that 3 haters 1 star'd this thread... imagine taking the time for that

I always thought that ANY stars given to a thread was a vote of support for it? confused-smiley-013.gif Most threads don't get any votes. Anyway, I'll throw in a 5-star rating to bump things up... thumbsup2.gif

Gene

Haters! mad.gif

5 stars from me! thumbsup2.gif

I can't bid on these BDS books but I can bump the thread. acclaim.gif

Thanks fellas...

a minor setback to report this morning (with the clock ticking louder now) as I have tomorrow set as the deadline.

and I can't even edit the title 893frustrated.gif

The buyer politely reconsidered this morning. So the 180 & 182 are still off the table solo... but the "set of 3" and the "181 solo" are still available until tomorrow.

Perhaps this is best anyway as there is a chance in this hot market that the 181 9.6 White may do really well on eBay and surpass the $5200 needed to match the "almost sale".

Thanks fellas...

a minor setback to report this morning (with the clock ticking louder now) as I have tomorrow set as the deadline.

and I can't even edit the title 893frustrated.gif

The buyer politely reconsidered this morning. So the 180 & 182 are still off the table solo... but the "set of 3" and the "181 solo" are still available until tomorrow.

Perhaps this is best anyway as there is a chance in this hot market that the 181 9.6 White may do really well on eBay and surpass the $5200 needed to match the "almost sale".

Will you run it at as a NR?

Davidking623

I'm gonna call it a wrap tonight with only the Hulk 181 avaialble solo. The set had its fair chance and is now off the table. So the Hulk 180 & 182 are now officially sold.

If the 181 is not picked up today it will be posted on eBay this weekend or possibly Thursday for a (10 day) auction.

Thanks for all the support and offers.