• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RED BAND! My new book now available for pre-order. Test Cover ADDED!

148 posts in this topic

Greetings all,

Starting a thread for the pre-sale of my next book RED BAND! Starring the boards very own Comicseekers (sergio).

RED BAND! Is a story best summed up with the words Zombie, Beer, Boobies, Rednecks, Genetically Mutated Chili Sauce and Monster Trucks.

The story takes place at the Texas State Fair when the world's foremost expert in hot sauce, Dr. Ribs unveils his newest creation....the Thermonuclear-Insane-Melt-Your-Brain Chili Sauce to unseat the French that have the world's hottest chili sauce.

What follows is a disaster of epic proportions as you follow Sergio as he escapes the zombie hordes created by Dr. Ribs new sauce.

The ending alone is worth the price of the book. The ending is so unexpected that you have NEVER read an ending like this...EVER.

Price is $9.95 each (will street at $11.95) shipping with be a flat $5.00 for 1-5 copies, a discount for larger quantities is available. International buyers, just add a dollar to the shipping cost.

I will have a test cover up tonight.

This is a book that I've gone over the top with. My last book was serious and this book is my version of BAD TASTE.

The scheduled release date is July 10, 2010. As with my first book, direct sale copies will come signed and numbered. Unless you want virgin copies. This edition will be #'d of 50. All other copies over 50 will be signed on request but not numbered.

98720.jpg.87caf5a714895c6290944a844b1c7325.jpg

hm

(shrug)

:takeit:

thanks doug!

the test cover has been added, it is the "almost" cover. just a few tweaks to it and it is done. the back cover will have the same "trailer" format but have fake qoutes from people.

which brings me to my next part....

the first 10 people who buy this can have their made up qoute about the book added. be a part of a book with YOUR name on the back...

doug was #1 so there are 9 spots left...

the first 10 people who buy this can have their made up qoute about the book added. be a part of a book with YOUR name on the back...

How about this.... "After just three pages, the verdict is in! FANTASTIC! My gut is on fire, my throat is sore, and my lips are permanently stained with the cheap inks... "