• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

! ! ! SHAZAM ! ! ! The Captain Marvel, Mary M., Jr. and Co. Thread
2 2

189 posts in this topic

jr. is my focus, as i collect raboy covers, but i did get a cap't book last nite.

whiz35.jpg

:luhv:

The Church copies are a real tread. I own and have owned quite a few Crowley copies in this grade range. However, even though a Crowley copy might have the same technical grade as a Church copy, the Church will most likely be superior in both, color and pq. It is a thrill to own either a Crowley or a Church copy, but the Church books are usually superior to the Crowleys :cloud9:

George

Thanks to Supapimp ( (worship) ) I finally got a beautiful Captain Marvel Jr #1 :whee:

CaptainMarvelJr1AtlanticCity.jpg

just seeing this for the first time---way to go, sir! what a great book. btw, i'da said "really beautiful."

Thank you, Billy :acclaim:

That means a lot coming from you,

George.

g.a.tor found me a little low grade master 32, completing the raboy covers run--soon as it gets here, i'll get a group shot together. but that pick-up made me realize i never put the companion jr. group shot up in this thread, and i think it belongs.

cmjs.jpg