• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.6 WHITE PRE-Ebay Anyone interested?

33 posts in this topic

I have a Awesome copy of Iron Fist #14 in CGC 9.6 with WHITE pages ... this book is just Awesome ... perfectly centered , corners are sharp ... its very near a 9.8 ... its as close as you can get to a 9.8 if you ask me , i have a few 9.8 comics that are no where near as good as this one ... if your interested send an offer to me at cliff@sharks.com

Its not worth $600, but mine was a gift, from my now wife, when she paid $20 for it in 1990, so to me it means more grin.gif

In my opinion a 9.6 isnt worth $600 either but thats just me.

Its not worth $600, but mine was a gift, from my now wife, when she paid $20 for it in 1990, so to me it means more grin.gif

In my opinion a 9.6 isnt worth $600 either but thats just me.

It's not worth $600 to me either if I wanted to buy it. However, if I had and was selling it I would be thrilled to sell it for that much.

It's funny how the books that we have a fond memory of hold more meaning than the same book of a higher grade.

Happy to oblige you, I will post it in the morning when I get back to work.

Dont take offense, I am not downgrading your book at all, you have a beautiful 9.6 no doubt, just giving you my opinion. grin.gif