• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.6 WHITE PRE-Ebay Anyone interested?

33 posts in this topic

I sold my 9.6 for a record price of $900 smile.gif!!!
mad.gif

27_laughing.gif Greggy is out flipped.

tongue.gif greggy didn't flip that book. Had it for years. Just hate it when people I sell books to make a larger profit than me. Doesn't happen much but 893censored-thumb.gif when it happens! blush.gif

rickdogg >> Sell mine for $900 and you can keep $100!! Haaa!! grin.gif

I listed it on ebay one day during a free listing day for fun just to have it be eye candy to bring traffic to my low dollar books, but the BIn ended being popped! He even paid for it with a money order cloud9.gif

Good 'ol masterjetlee. When Greg wants a book, he won't be denied often. I sold that book for him after he upgraded to a 9.8 IF 14 I helped him acquire. He only lost $100 on the 9.6, could've been worse. He made a decent deal on the 9.8 though.

Actually Rick, I beat your record. Traded my 9.6 White (paid $575 long ago)..for a 9.4 Hulk 180 & 182 set (deal offered to me) sold that for $1100.

Actually Rick, I beat your record. Traded my 9.6 White (paid $575 long ago)..for a 9.4 Hulk 180 & 182 set (deal offered to me) sold that for $1100

Maybe the person doing the deal with you was affraid to wake up next to a severed horse's head?

Actually Rick, I beat your record. Traded my 9.6 White (paid $575 long ago)..for a 9.4 Hulk 180 & 182 set (deal offered to me) sold that for $1100

Maybe the person doing the deal with you was affraid to wake up next to a severed horse's head?

You should talk after gutting that old Don who killed your Dad 20 years earlier! grin.gif

Good 'ol masterjetlee. When Greg wants a book, he won't be denied often. I sold that book for him after he upgraded to a 9.8 IF 14 I helped him acquire. He only lost $100 on the 9.6, could've been worse. He made a decent deal on the 9.8 though.

I remember you telling me this. He should be grateful to you for bailing him out of a possible bad situation tongue.gif

Actually Rick, I beat your record. Traded my 9.6 White (paid $575 long ago)..for a 9.4 Hulk 180 & 182 set (deal offered to me) sold that for $1100.

They don't call you bronzebruce for nothing 893frustrated.giftongue.gif

I remember you telling me this. He should be grateful to you for bailing him out of a possible bad situation tongue.gif

They don't call you bronzebruce for nothing 893frustrated.giftongue.gif

mad.gifmad.gif

I sold my 9.6 for a record price of $900 smile.gif!!!
mad.gif

27_laughing.gif Greggy is out flipped.

tongue.gif greggy didn't flip that book. Had it for years. Just hate it when people I sell books to make a larger profit than me. Doesn't happen much but 893censored-thumb.gif when it happens! blush.gif

27_laughing.gifcloud9.gif