• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1 (1963) CGC 5.5 SS Stan Lee for sale. O/W pages.

13 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

I'm selling my X-Men #1 CGC 5.5 SS Stan Lee. Mid-grade X-Men #1's do not come around very often. Asking price is $3,000 shipped. Paypal/MO/cashier's check is accepted. Confirmed addresses only if paying via Paypal. Please PM/reply if interested. Thank you.

-Issa

image134qh7.jpg

Thanks guys. I don't post much but I read the boards every day. I do like watching the sketch cover threads to see what cool sketches people are getting. I attended Philly\Boston conventions recently with NYComics. Very cool people :thumbsup:

Christmas came early as my recently purchased AF 15 arrived today along with the X-men 1 SS. :whee:

Issa went out of his way to ship the book quickly and packed it tremendously so it arrived in great condition. Another board member who was a pleasure to talk with and terrific to work out a deal with. :headbang:

Just wanted to thank Issa again and let others know he is the "real deal" for selling.

Ed Robertson