• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: CGC 9.6-9.8 THOR 337-355

19 posts in this topic

Got a wild hair this week and bought two of these from Darth... figured I would put the run together...

If you have any of these for sale, PM me with a price. I may consider picking up issues a little later in the Simonson run, but 355 is about where the story stopped being important to my youth... smile.gif

'House

Is this leading to the fleecing of the forum members where people send you books on approval and you run like you've done so many times before? tongue.gif

Is this leading to the fleecing of the forum members where people send you books on approval and you run like you've done so many times before? tongue.gif

Shhhh! Keep it down!

I want Joanna to send me all her CGC Thor books before she realizes my secret plan!

So...I should be wary about any of your plans to split a buy on Crazy Charlie's stuff and have you "store" it at your place? shocked.gif

We're "storing" those at Steve Borock's place... who are you kidding? tongue.gif

So...I should be wary about any of your plans to split a buy on Crazy Charlie's stuff and have you "store" it at your place? shocked.gif

We're "storing" those at Steve Borock's place... who are you kidding? tongue.gif

BTW....nice to see both of you fools listed on the official Emerald City convention page as confirmed dealers. Now...who should I [!@#%^&^] rape first? crazy.gif

BTW....nice to see both of you fools listed on the official Emerald City convention page as confirmed dealers. Now...who should I [!@#%^&^] rape first? crazy.gif

Like I'm bringing anything you would want... foreheadslap.gif

I'm bringing around 1500 trade paperbacks, about 10 long boxes of recent releases for $1 each, and a few random CGC books...

Last year I brought a bunch of high grade Silver and Bronze, this year I'm just buying it. smile.gif

It's a shame you won't be there for setup. I plan to clean Charlie out before you arrive. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifsumo.gif

It's a shame you won't be there for setup. I plan to clean Charlie out before you arrive
Sure...if you're interested in 50 copies of some lame book! I know how the guy "thinks" so who knows what he'll bring! 893censored-thumb.gif

I would put this into a PM, but you never read them. Any interest in taking an Albedo 2 to the show? Stan Sakai being there and all that. It'd take some doing, but I know a guy who has one.

I would put this into a PM, but you never read them. Any interest in taking an Albedo 2 to the show? Stan Sakai being there and all that. It'd take some doing, but I know a guy who has one.

I read all my PMs... even the ones from greggy...

Send me an email (or a PM) and let me know what you're thinking... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Your Sojourn V4 is on the way. Should be there in about a week...

Yeah...a few weeks later. That's why I EMAIL you now if I need an immediate answer. Perhaps I should post your REAL email so others could do the same? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah...a few weeks later. That's why I EMAIL you now if I need an immediate answer. Perhaps I should post your REAL email so others could do the same? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nah. I still wouldn't bother. 893censored-thumb.gif

There are two on eBay right now. I'll repeat. Two.

There are two on eBay right now. I'll repeat. Two.

I only saw two... crazy.gif

On a sort of related note, Sakai is the headliner at that show and they're using Usagi as the image in the banner ads. That's ahead of a bunch of mainstream guys, including Bendis. I wonder if people who say things like "who cares about that character" and "who's Sakai?" when dismissing people's desire for Albedo #2 as some crack addled fantasy notice those sort of things? I guess they don't.