• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TTA 27 club
5 5

369 posts in this topic

well, ladies and gentlemen, i think i may be joining the club today. I've got a line on a pretty copy from a dealer at the Phila comiccon and may just seal the deal too (that, and even nicer TOS39!)

Stay tuned hm

well, ladies and gentlemen, i think i may be joining the club today. I've got a line on a pretty copy from a dealer at the Phila comiccon and may just seal the deal too (that, and even nicer TOS39!)

Stay tuned hm

I'm very jealous of you and your amazing set of silver age keys! Hopefully I will be able to work on my set starting very soon!

Congrats!

Stay tuned hm

I'm very jealous of you and your amazing set of silver age keys! Hopefully I will be able to work on my set starting very soon!

Congrats!

(worship) thank you very much!

Edited by roulette44

and tell me this copy doesn't present way better than a 7.5!!

It doesn't, Has a bad top left corner and some color breaking spine creases. Still a nice book though considering how tough this is to find, despite the cream pages.

It doesn't, Has a bad top left corner and some color breaking spine creases. Still a nice book though considering how tough this is to find, despite the cream pages.

TRANSLATION: I wish I had one :cry:

Edited by Junkdrawer

I do have one...nice try.

:roflmao: