• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dudeman's Statues, Modern and Bronze Slabbed and Raw Comic Sale!

117 posts in this topic

Love the Batman statues! :headbang: I have the Alex Ross one but I think these are two are actually better 2c

:headbang: I went nuts and was buying all of these when they came out. I have one at the office, have given some as Christmas presents and now down to the four I want to keep-the Jim Lee, Risso, Perez and Kubert. Every black and white statue that has come out all look really great!

I am selling these and making room now for the sideshow TMNT statues. Two are out and in my closet while the other two are due out later this year. :applause:

Good times!

:banana: Chris

Justice League Build-A-Scene Statue COMPLETE :takeit:

PM with shipping to 01826 Massachusetts! (thumbs u

BTW the statutes are listed as 8 H x 14 W x 10 D

:gossip::news:SOLD!

Thank you CD! PM sent! (thumbs u

:banana:Chris

I receive the three very well packed boxes yesterday! (worship) All arrived in perfect condition. :banana: Thank you (thumbs u

Justice League Build-A-Scene Statue COMPLETE :takeit:

PM with shipping to 01826 Massachusetts! (thumbs u

BTW the statutes are listed as 8 H x 14 W x 10 D

:gossip::news:SOLD!

Thank you CD! PM sent! (thumbs u

:banana:Chris

I receive the three very well packed boxes yesterday! (worship) All arrived in perfect condition. :banana: Thank you (thumbs u

:applause: Great news Bernard! I am glad everything made it to you safe and sound! Thanks again Brother!

For the luv of God! I haven't left my monitor in three days! Puh-leez show the Vol. 1 Swamp Things so I can go to the bathroom!

lolFor you KDog!

Swamp Thing (Vol 1)

10 (VG), 14 (FN+) ,22 $1

15 (Date stamp on cvr) $4

th_st22.jpgth_st15.jpgth_st14.jpgth_ST10.jpg

Batman 650,651,652 $2

Grimm Fairy Tales 2007 Annual $3

Ghost Rider (2006 regular series) 1 (Variant Black, white and red cvr) $1

:takeit:

:gossip::news: SOLD!! Thanks Brian! I am now selling to pay for my airfare to Oakland! lol

Chris,

Selling for Raiders tickets is a worthy cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry the fans have not shown up (shrug)

th_Denverbronocs.jpg

Ain't that the truth! I hope to get promoted and get back to the East Coast by next spring-so I figured I would take the plunge and bought this years seasons tickets for my Wife and I.

Great thing about not selling out-plenty of seats left! lol

GREAT TIME TO BE A FAN!!

images.jpg

BUY $100 WORTH OF BOOKS/STATUES FROM WHAT I HAVE LEFT AND GET $50 CREDIT FOR MORE STUFF! :news::gossip: THAT'S $150 FOR THE PRICE OF $100!!! (the same shipping rates apply) :applause::banana::headbang: HOORAY! :applause::cloud9:

GOOD TIMES!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris