• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Reveals Infinity Gauntlet From Thor

50 posts in this topic

Godamm comic book nerds arguing if the infinity gauntlet is right hand or left hand!

If it allows the bearer to shape the universe don't you think they can alter it to fit what ever hand they want

Godamm comic book nerds arguing if the infinity gauntlet is right hand or left hand!

If it allows the bearer to shape the universe don't you think they can alter it to fit what ever hand they want

(worship)

Very cool to see the Infinity Gauntlet but I admit I'm a bit worried to see it in a Thor movie. It would make more sense to see it in a Silver Surfer. Just my 2c
Didn't Loki used the Infinity Gauntlet one time in the comic book? (shrug)

Loki used it in the Ultraverse Universe.

You're right, Loki used it in the Ultraverse....

.... but more importantly, who ing cares? If they make a decent film which happens to feature an Infinity Gaunlet, what does it matter whether Loki did or didn't ever wear it in a comic once. I can't believe that comic geeks are so anal that most of them seem to be judging whether this and every other comic film, will be any good based on whether the film perfectly imitates the comic or not.

You are so right! (thumbs u

First they were arguing about not seeing a helmet in the first teaser picture and now this. It really get's silly now :screwy:

Very cool to see the Infinity Gauntlet but I admit I'm a bit worried to see it in a Thor movie. It would make more sense to see it in a Silver Surfer. Just my 2c

Who's to say we won't see Silver Surfer? :baiting:

Already saw him in that cinematic gem a few years ago. We need some Thanos action. :headbang:

In this time of digital magic; now is the time for Marvel's cosmic stories to be unleashed.

Can't wait to see this Marvel Universe unfold on the big screen...let's hope there are some terrific Thanos/Warlock/Captain Marvel movies coming down the pipe.

I've been waiting for this to happen since I first heard about a possible Surfer movie in one of Stan's Bullpen Bulletins in the 1980's!!!!!!

:wishluck:

:roflmao:

(worship)

i think i am most offended that Batman and Robin had nipples on their costumes! Dam you Joel Schumacher!

If people just remembered the following, I'm sure we could cut down on the number of stress-related illnesses...

(1) Comic book movies are not actually real. :o

(2) Comic book movies are actually works of complete fantasy. :o

(3) Because they are works of fantasy, you can do anything you want in them. :o

(4) Providing what you do looks great and entertains, it actually doesn't matter that Swiss Cheese Master never used to wear his super-powered juice blender at the same time as his Cuisinart Attachment Belt. :o

(5) Religiously following comic-designed costumes and colour schemes on the big screen is going to make everthing look like a Baskin Robbins counter. :ohnoez:

Oh yeah, and...

(6) Please go and get laid. (thumbs u

If people just remembered the following, I'm sure we could cut down on the number of stress-related illnesses...

(4) Providing what you do looks great and entertains, it actually doesn't matter that Swiss Cheese Master never used to wear his super-powered juice blender at the same time as his Cuisinart Attachment Belt. :o

(5) Religiously following comic-designed costumes and colour schemes on the big screen is going to make everthing look like a Baskin Robbins counter. :ohnoez:

Oh yeah, and...

P (ost) O (f) T (he) F (ecking) Y (ear).

But dude...Thanos!

So who's going to start a thread on resurecting IM55, and spec on the

Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity Crusade, Infinitiy Wars, et al for me ?

Oh yeah, and...

P (ost) O (f) T (he) F (ecking) Y (ear).

Really? Your response on a forum for comic nerds is to go get laid? Pretty lame.

That seems a bit harsh. :o