• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cimm's Multi-Faceted Collection of the Golden Atom

5 posts in this topic

This is a poster (in 4 parts, jpeg-wise), of every comic book that I own that was published prior to the CCA... Red Raven started this over in the Magazine section, and I like it so much I am probably gonna do it for every Age, and hopefully others will too, as it is an awesome way to show off your passion, all in one post... Each comic is scanned at 300 dpi, cropped, and then shrunk to 200 dpi, at a height of 200 pixels... In some cases I altered this, in order to make all the rows conform to 925 pixels wide, as this is the resolution that Photobucket will allow, without altering... you can't make the images contain more than 4 or 5 rows, or Photobucket will start shrinking the image.

If I'm alone in liking this presentation style, let me know, and I'll stop posting them...

a1aGoldenAgeMontage01.jpga1aGoldenAgeMontage02.jpg

a1aGoldenAgeMontage03.jpga1aGoldenAgeMontage04.jpg

I likes. It is a great way to show off the books. (Something I was thinking I would like to do if/when I get the last of my niche books, but didn't want to clog up a ton of pages.)