• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

August Comiclink Auction

449 posts in this topic

I was really excited about the Batman 53 until they posted the scan :sick:

My copy was purchased from our very own Mr Bedrocks at the Las Vegas comic show back in the 1990s. He wasn't set up but had a few books with him to sell. It is pretty nice but missing a piece off the cover so I have wanted to upgrade it for a while.

I'd love to have that copy, but it should go for more than 30K, and I just don't have that $$ these days.

did you mean 130k? i mean, with a cover that spectacular.

zzz

I'd love to have that copy, but it should go for more than 30K, and I just don't have that $$ these days.

did you mean 130k? i mean, with a cover that spectacular.

zzz

g.a.tor, i'm serious. didn't you see the little white-caps motif they utilized around the rectangular text at the bottom?? that's gotta really appeal to you, beach-bum that you are. genius, i tell you.

They just added a Batman #1 CGC 6.5 C-OW. No scan yet.

OMG!!!! THEY JUST ADDED THE CHURCH COPY OF ALL-WESTERN WINNERS 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ohnoez:

OMG!!!! THEY JUST ADDED THE CHURCH COPY OF ALL-WESTERN WINNERS 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[y'all bid it up high, please, pretty please]

I was playing that one close to my vest. Now everyone's going to bid on it. :frustrated:

[y'all bid it up high, please, pretty please]

:eyeroll: