• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Next week 90 minute episode is a Morgan flashback... we must wait two weeks or more until we find out about Glenn.

I don't think there is any room to doubt what happened to him.

Of course there is. We didn't see (what would be left of) his dead body or even a fatal wound. All we saw was a situation with very low odds of survival, like a guy being locked in a gym with a whole bunch of zombies.

But trapped in a gymnasium, there's room to move around and evade attacks.

Glen was on his back with a dead body piled on top of him and countless zombies piled on top of that. Come on, he's dead! :D

Exactly, there's no way he should make it out, but he will. God help me, if he crawls out under their legs I will shoot a crossbow at my tv.

He's gonna slide under the dumpster and call Rick for help. Total Atlanta role reversal.

There's a man pinned on top of him along with walkers...not walking, but on top of him feeding.

How is everyone glossing over that? :insane: it's not a simple scramble to crawl under the dumpster. He's on his back! Pinned down. With seconds of life left before one of hundreds of mouths bite him. Not do his taxes, but bite him.

He's gonna slide under the dumpster and call Rick for help. Total Atlanta role reversal.

There's a man pinned on top of him along with walkers...not walking, but on top of him feeding.

How is everyone glossing over that? :insane: it's not a simple scramble to crawl under the dumpster. He's on his back! Pinned down. With seconds of life left before one of hundreds of mouths bite him. Not do his taxes, but bite him.

We've seen peeps hide successfully under corpses before (see "What Lies Ahead"; Season 2, Episode 1). Maybe he can survive if he stops screaming... maybe.

Blood and Guts on him he can blend in with the zombies.

Yes or No ?

Not from a guy that was just alive.

Like swimming with the sharks wearing a steak suit.

Flashback scenes can be shot at anytime and made to look like it was chronologically filmed. Most scenes aren't shot in order of appearance on a show anyway.

nice theory Johnny Raincloud

Ha-ha. Hey I really hope he's not walker food.. But it's a Monday and my hope is lost :cry: