• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

That scene was shot in a studio with a random stuntman kneeling in front of him.

No one knows and everyone is doing exactly what they hoped would happen

:blahblah:

It worked.

They aren't afraid a few comic nerds will stop wasting. Bababooey stopped long ago and it didn't affect the ratings.

The premiere will again break numbers.

But once that

tiger

shows up, I just might join the jump the shark talks. lol

But if you look at the shadow, the light is being cast over from Negan's right (right side of his face is illuminated)...meaning the light source is coming from behind where Carl was sitting. It's not head on from behind the victim. Doesn't this suggest that it's NOT Carl? It's someone that is sitting to the right of Carl.

Carl was between Aaron and Eugene. Ugh. Hopefully, it's a red herring.

That scene was shot in a studio with a random stuntman kneeling in front of him.

No one knows and everyone is doing exactly what they hoped would happen

It worked.

They aren't afraid a few comic nerds will stop wasting. Bababooey stopped long ago and it didn't affect the ratings.

The premiere will again break numbers.

But once that

tiger

shows up, I just might join the jump the shark talks. lol

That is not how it was shot according to Kirkman and a few actors on the Talking Dead show. That last 10 minute scene took several hours to film and they wanted to get each actor's moment just right. In fact JDM said many of the cast wouldn't look him in the eye till after the shoot.

If they were all there for the beat down then they all know who gets beat down.

Carl and Maggie said they didn't know, but if they were there then they would??

I think they are all in the dark on who received the beat down. The beat down happened after the POV shifted. That was Negan just smashing a camera.

Sounds like the director called "cut, end of season." Then, they probably all looked at each other like..

Somethingisfishy.gif

If they were all there for the beat down then they all know who gets beat down.

Carl and Maggie said they didn't know, but if they were there then they would??

I think they are all in the dark on who received the beat down. The beat down happened after the POV shifted. That was Negan just smashing a camera.

This is my point. There's others in this or another thread looking at the angle and shadow thinking it was a cast member.

But if you look at the shadow, the light is being cast over from Negan's right (right side of his face is illuminated)...meaning the light source is coming from behind where Carl was sitting. It's not head on from behind the victim. Doesn't this suggest that it's NOT Carl? It's someone that is sitting to the right of Carl.

Carl was between Aaron and Eugene. Ugh. Hopefully, it's a red herring.

Based on the image; one would assume Eugene or Aaron, so we shall see in a few months!

R_H

I watched the show with 10 people and all 10 loved the episode. Pretty much every person wished they would have shown who died but they all thought it was a great episode. What I find odd about the Walking Dead TV show is it seems the only people that don’t like the show are comic collectors. I work with hundreds of people and I talked with at least 20 people today that watched last night’s episode and they all loved it. Of course they were hoping to see who actually got killed but they think this season was great and are looking forward to the next season.

Personally I thought the episode was very well done. I liked pretty much everything about it until the last seconds of the show when they failed to show who got killed. But come on guys I thought most of you already knew how this episode was going to end. I read somewhere last week, I thought it was on this site but I could be wrong, that the rumor was they would not show who was going to be killed. The ending was pretty much exactly what I read last week.

Season 6 was a huge success (ratings) and pretty much every person I talk with loves the show. The only negatives I ever hear about the show is from comic readers. I knew this board was going to be upset with the ending and the guys at my LCS are also pissed. What I really think is amusing are people that have seen every episode who are now claiming they will never watch another episode. Yea sure you won’t. I keep hearing the same thing from comic book people in regards to Game of Thrones. They too are claiming they will boycott the upcoming season because of the way the show ended with John Snow.

Edited by raybowles

Echoing above statement:

I think people are forgetting that, I would guess, a majority of viewers have never read the comic.

THIS!

I would say about 40K people read the book on a monthly basis

MILLIONS watch the show

Also, what if the person in the comic and tv is/are different? Will the comic masses go crazy for "not sticking to the -script"? Daryl, albeit a huge part of the show, is really the only major difference as to how the story has progressed.

So when S7E01 comes out are they going to get straight to the point or are are they going to dickdance around this and tell the Morgan/Carol story for an episode or two before getting to the resolution?

We've seen that sort of thing already with the dumpster fiasco.