• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America #212 35-cent error variants.

9 posts in this topic

Since some people who collect 35-cent variants say your set is not complete till you own this "Variant of a Variant" and if some how it could be added to the Registery separate from the normal Captain America #212 35-cent book .

Welcome to the Boards! :hi:

14ky34o.png

:ohnoez: I needed to go the CGC site first and not just look on this sites Marvel 35-cent Registry after I find something new in OSPG I never heard of. I also need more sleep and to do less time working and typing on this site between working :/ . Anyone know how much one of these would go for or if one ever showed up for sale?

I see only 2 ever graded so that this book should of been listed as the rarest 35-cent next to Flitstones #1 and Scooby Doo #1 in McClure's article.

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2010 at 8:18 AM, keldog said:

:ohnoez: I needed to go the CGC site first and not just look on this sites Marvel 35-cent Registry after I find something new in OSPG I never heard of. I also need more sleep and to do less time working and typing on this site between working :/ . Anyone know how much one of these would go for or if one ever showed up for sale?

I see only 2 ever graded so that this book should of been listed as the rarest 35-cent next to Flitstones #1 and Scooby Doo #1 in McClure's article.

last one sold on Ebay for 2700.00 it was a 7.0 CGC