• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skypinkblu's feedback thread...posting in colors is encouraged;)
8 8

280 posts in this topic

Bought a book from sharron. One of the best boardies. Very nice, patient, professional and helpful. She packaged the book well and sent the book out fast. Thanks again sharron. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from sharron again very sweet lady thanks :foryou:

Wow! I can't say enough good thing about Sharon. Super nice communicator and great prices on the books. She packed the books expertly plus threw in an extra book for free. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

Great seller....

Kevin

Sharon was an absolute pleasure to work with!!!! She truly is one :headbang: boardie and is great member of our wonderful hobby!!!

I received a glorious lot of JLA's from Sha and they were tightly graded, shipped quickly, packaged superbly, and the communication was nothing short of Spectacular!!!

I certainly look forward to future transactions with Sharon!!! Deal with upmost confidence with her!! thanks again Sharon, Gino

Purchased some JLA's from Sharon and couldn't have been happier!

Fast and safe shipping, spot on grading and great communication!

Looking forward to the next sales thread!

Buy with confidence as this boardie is professional all the way! :acclaim:

What words to use to adequately describe Sharon... (worship)(worship):foryou:As everyone already knows, Sharon is the best!

I just completed time payments with Sharon on some very big books for me, and the experience was first rate (thumbs u

Aside from the gorgeous books, incredible packing, perfect grading and description...Sharon is such a joy to chat with, whether about books, life, or advice for my little ones. I can honestly say, it has been a true pleasure getting to know Sharon.

I cannot wait to transact (and chat) again in the near future!

Thank you, thank you, and thanks so very much!

Picked up a large amount of JLAs from Sharon and I am thoroughly satisfied with the entire transaction. The grades given to the books were good, the pricing was great, and the shipping/packing was outstanding.

I cannot wait until her next sales thread.

James

Edited by mediajunkie

Brought a good batch of JLA books from her. All spot on with her grading and comments (fun to read!). Packed well and safe until it arrives to my hands. Folks, you can do business in confidence with The Lady! (worship)

...Cuz I'll be back for more in her future selling threads! :grin: