• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flatrock02's Feedback Thread

41 posts in this topic

I got a bunch of cheapie books and not only were they well packed, they were all newly bag and boarded as well! He even remembered an digest I was looking for and threw it into the pile.

Looking forward to your next sales thread.

Just received a fantastic large box of books from the amazing Mister Mike.

- Wonderfully graded.

- Extremely well packaged for safe delivery.

- Rapidly shipped.

One of the best sellers on the boards, and a fantastic guy overall!

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Bought some ASM during the VCC to fill a few gaps in my collection. When inquiring I found out some I wanted were not available any more. I paid for what was left and was happy to get a few.

I just opened the box sent to me and there were more than I expected and even a bonus bronze book.

Can not say enough about Flatrock. These are the kind of deals that make this board rock.

Thanks

:headbang:

:P Hiyo!

Finally have some time to shout-out some kudos/thanks, though my USPS mail-man had some fun carrying that first-shipment of books up the stairs on my porch... I did not even need to hear the doorbell; I came to the door from a loud "thud" of him taking a rest. It was hilarious... anyways, books was awesome and you are awesome!

P.S.

Stay safe and healthy!