• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs Ackley Feedback Thread

138 posts in this topic

Howard/EggsAckley sold me two beautiful dream slabbed undergrounds that he safely and rapidly shipped upon payment with the greatest of care.

I am an extremely happy buyer, and would recommend this seller to anyone.

:banana::banana:

Patient seller. I made him wait over a month before committing to a small purchase as I had to find out if my girlfriend wanted it as a gift and then had to wait until she moved and provided me with a new mailing address.

Thanks! (worship)

Well-packaged and promptly shipped after payment was made. (thumbs u

Got my first batch of books bought off Howard today. I am trying to keep the drool off these wonderful copies. Well packaged and shipped super fast. Awesome deal on some key books, sooooooo happy.

Roger

:P Hiyo!

Long awaited I am sure... very glad I finally got lucky from work to be able to!

Anyways... this guy, what can I say about "this guy"; if I knew him personally... I would walk up to him and give him a good manly-hug. Above and beyond the call to aid me in a search for books of the legendary Will Eisner's The Spirit books.

Eggsackley... you are my Superman and I am glad you are around; beware of the always lurking-presence of Lex Luthor!