• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Catrick339 'Nuff Said!

82 posts in this topic

Can I rave about Rick again? He only sold me 150 comics of which every one was undergraded, packaged beautifully and arrived lightening fast. It was nice to purchase some books from him for once and he didn't disappoint.

Thanks Rickster!

Purchased a Girls' Love 56 from Rick (its the romantic in me) Great book, beautiful colours on a striking cover, at a great price. Shipped fast and secure. 100% Satisfied. (thumbs u Many thanks Rick, its a pleasure. I look forward to next time. :)

Got a Teen-Age Love 6 from Rick. That low issue number was quite needed. Based on crassus' feedback above, looks like Rick is into girly books on the side. Great book, great price, fast ship, secure pack. Then he turns right around and buys a few books off me. All with the great attitude and a wicked sharp sense of humor included, no extra charge.

Recommended to all as either a buyer or a seller. Keep it up Rick! (that's what she said...)

Got my book VERY fast, even though I told Rick he could take his time. A bit nicer looking than described (always a plus) and catastrophe-proof packing. I also noticed he paid more on the postage than he charged. Overall a truly superior transaction!

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Just purchased a stack of books from Patrick's recent sales thread.

They arrived fast and safe, looking exactly as described. You could not find a better person to deal with.

Thank You sir (worship)(worship)(worship)

That sounds great.

Who's this Patrick fellow of which you speak?

Catrick339

(Runs away snickering)

Purchased another stack of GA goodness from Rick's latest sales thread.

Books were perfectly described, then sent fast and safe. Nothing could be finer.

I will most definitely be back for more!

Thanks again (worship)(worship)