• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic four #52 up on ebay

17 posts in this topic

Considering an FF 52 CGC 8.0 sold on ebay for 100.00 a week or so ago, that's a little hopeful. In his defense, it is a heck of a lot more realistic than the 400.00 BIN he had last time he listed it.

Now now now that's not fair.....that FF 51 CGC 8.0 that went for $100.00 was the lowest price for this book the past year....I know because I have been tracking them...average price has been $133.00 for an 8.0...

Oh BTW I'm just bragging coz I was the buyer for that FF 52 CGC 8.0 for $100.00 last week acclaim.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

hi.gif

Oh BTW I'm just bragging coz I was the buyer for that FF 52 CGC 8.0 for $100.00 last week

I had my finger ready to snipe that one & just decided agaainst it at the last second. It did seem reasonably priced for a CGC book. If I had sniped at $110.00 would you still have won? It'll make me feel better...

Oh BTW I'm just bragging coz I was the buyer for that FF 52 CGC 8.0 for $100.00 last week acclaim.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

hi.gif

Ixnay on the agging-bray 893naughty-thumb.gif last I heard... Chrisco was using your CGC 8.0 to do "inclined keg stands" off of...I think all four posts are shattered and the inner well is opened and has been bent permanently in 4 places...as for the FF52 itself... chrisco used it to sop up some chili/beer hybrid vomit his buddies left overnight his mom's basement sofa... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh BTW I'm just bragging coz I was the buyer for that FF 52 CGC 8.0 for $100.00 last week

I had my finger ready to snipe that one & just decided agaainst it at the last second. It did seem reasonably priced for a CGC book. If I had sniped at $110.00 would you still have won? It'll make me feel better...

You would have gotten it..sorry but you would have confused-smiley-013.gif

I have sniped about 10 of these puppies with my standard $101.99 snipe, got it this time for $100.99....missed out on all the others by $19.00 to $67.00 even

But hey, you helped a brother out, this was the highest issue/number of the 24 Fantastic Four issues between #1 and #500 that I still needed... thumbsup2.gif

Ixnay on the agging-bray 893naughty-thumb.gif last I heard... Chrisco was using your CGC 8.0 to do "inclined keg stands" off of...I think all four posts are shattered and the inner well is opened and has been bent permanently in 4 places...as for the FF52 itself...

Hmmmm did he really ?? I though that supply of NM Dutch and French Danger Girl variants I gave him to use for domestic chores wouldn't have run out so fast.... tongue.gif

chrisco used it to sop up some chili/beer hybrid vomit his buddies left overnight his mom's basement sofa... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Is this the sofa with the deer-skin upholstery ? 893whatthe.gif

You would have gotten it..sorry but you would have

Ah well...one of my favorites. Back in the day that Koch /Dolgoff were still together I sent off for 2 copies each of all their different grades for that book. Wanted to see the differences between their G/VG, VG/F, F/VF, NM, etc., and see any differences in each grade. They arrive & I get a stack of G/VG & VG/F with a note that they were out of the higher grades & had filled the order with multiples of the lower stuff. I was very annoyed...

You would have gotten it..sorry but you would have

Ah well...one of my favorites. Back in the day that Koch /Dolgoff were still together I sent off for 2 copies each of all their different grades for that book. Wanted to see the differences between their G/VG, VG/F, F/VF, NM, etc., and see any differences in each grade. They arrive & I get a stack of G/VG & VG/F with a note that they were out of the higher grades & had filled the order with multiples of the lower stuff. I was very annoyed...

This is going to be my first copy grin.gif

Did they still make you pay high grade prices?

No. I forget what the total was as this was back around 1986, but say it was around $75, instead of giving me 2 of each grade (10 books in all) they gave me all $75 worth in the lower grades prices (Approx. 30 books). I had a decent stack of them at one time, all pretty beat...

I figured what the 893censored-thumb.gif I really don't care if this ones sells yet or not, but why not put a high BIN. There's not as many of these hitting ebay right now anyways so I might just get the collector looking this week and he only see's mine. So good luck. oh by the way if any of you pop the BIN I'll ship it for free! flowerred.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif