• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FEEDBACK FOR DR. BANNER

9 posts in this topic

Recently completed a private deal with Dr. Banner for some HOMs and since it wasn't an Ebay transaction I thought that I would leave him feedback here instead. I think alot of sellers could take note of Dr. B's methods.

1. His emails were informative and to the point

2. He shipped within a day of payment

3. His packing was superb - fresh bags/boards, stacked properly, between cardboard, then placed in a mag bag, then in bubble wrap and finally in a USPS priority mail box stuffed with styrofoam and newspaper.

4. Shipping was EXACT - what I paid was the same as what appeared on the package.

5. The entire transaction was done in under a week (5 days to be precise).

6. The books were as described I either agreed with every grade, or was with .2 to .5 either way.

Needless to say this will NOT be my last purchase from him. 5 stars, 2 thumbs up etc, etc. 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifacclaim.gif

fresh bags/boards
I thought you recycled them from other purchases? confused.gif

When possible I recycle, I'm an environmental engineer man...give a hoot, don't pollute!! acclaim.gif

fresh bags/boards
I thought you recycled them from other purchases? confused.gif

When possible I recycle, I'm an environmental engineer man...give a hoot, don't pollute!! acclaim.gif

woodsy_just_for_kids.png