• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man #55, Rare Valiants and others on eBay!

33 posts in this topic

Changed for the peanut gallery. Hey Rob, I hear that someone is spamming "CGC" in his title tag for their "CGG" encapsulated copy as well as over-charging by 10 cents on their priority shipping at some Yahoo Auctions listing. 893whatthe.gif Why don't you take your lynch mob and flame wars over yonder? That would really help me out. thumbsup2.gif Can't even slack on a $10 comic. 893frustrated.gif

Hey Rob, I hear that someone is spamming "CGC" in his title tag for their "CGG" encapsulated copy as well as over-charging by 10 cents on their priority shipping at some Yahoo Auctions listing. 893whatthe.gif Why don't you take your lynch mob and flame wars over yonder? That would really help me out. thumbsup2.gif Can't even slack on a $10 comic. 893frustrated.gif

I fight fraud wherever I see it. Regardless of how small. You can't sell somebody something, and then send them something completely different than the pic they saw. The purpose of the pic isn't to remind them what #237 looks like. It's for them to decide whether the item they're buying looks nice or not. 99.9% of buying comics on eBay has to do with condition, and you were selling someone else's comic. It's not about stealing the pic, it's about selling an item you don't have. I can't believe people can sleep at night knowing they're frauding people. I don't care if it were a 50¢ comic. 893frustrated.gif

And I sense your sarcasm. I think everyone on this board would agree that your example of citing a 10¢ overcharge is not a good comparison to selling a comic you don't own.

Hey whet, I don't mean any hard feelings. It was just that I was very interested in your comic, and was looking at your picture very closely to see if your grading was accurate. I was examining the top for the printing ink error, to see if it was worthy of the grade you assigned it. So you can understand my frustration to learn that your comic isn't even the one listed.

If your serious about the comic Rob, I'll cover the cost of shipping, have it delivered to your house and you can tell me if feel it’s worth a BIN of $12 . I'm willing to do whatever it takes to sell the comic and make sure you feel 100% safe. In fact, that goes for anyone here. I will ship the comic to you in order for you to judge it for yourself. Since everyone who posts on these boards are so honest I shouldn't have to worry right?

So let's cut the 1st grade BS comments. The point of this post is to sale some comics. Your points were made and I've admit my mistake. If you have nothing nice to say then go post in the [!@#%^&^] general section. I'm tired of the holy-than-thou attitudes present on CGC forums. If you don't feel I'm trustworthy then take your business elsewhere. But spare me from your attempts to continually pouring salt on the wound in order to boost your little egos. It only pisses me off.

I apologize about the batman picture. To those who still have feces to throw at me after my apology, well you can go to hell. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Wow class act....sure I want to buy comics from you foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

All I can say is you brought the comments on yourself, with your attitude. As others have said, when people buy comics they want to be able to judge the actual condition of the books, stop playing the victim here. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Why would anyone on this board want to help you ?

Why the CGC Forum sucks !

"I'll admit that I'm a poster there however, after being a registered member for 4 months I'm already bored reading their boards. It basically boils down to a clicky group of posters who go around and smack talk people, topics, questions and ideas. Maybe if the maturity level of the store owners and industry leaders who post there wasn't 2nd gradish, it would be a slightly more enjoyable place.

For example: there was a question about the CGG grading service in a recent posting. Instead of answering the question, the next 5 post proceed to belittle the poster and complain that everyone ask this question weekly. Well duh! Maybe if you would answer the damn question it wouldn't be a weekly thing. Jebsus. That's my rant for today.

ps Suck me scarface. Your catch phraze "in da hizzo" was retarded the first 200 times you said it as your only contribution to the post."

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you have nothing nice to say then go post in the [!@#%^&^] general section. I'm tired of the holy-than-thou attitudes present on CGC forums. If you don't feel I'm trustworthy then take your business elsewhere.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Somehow the "Help out a fellow board member. thumbsup2.gif" from the original post is losing some of its sheen... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No kidding. He bashes us behind our backs & then comes here looking for our "help" in the form of money. 893naughty-thumb.gif