• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mark 1 feedback thread

109 posts in this topic

Sold Marc a slabbed TOS # 42 and it was a great transaction. Marc paid sooner than agreed and as always was an excellent communicator.

I've dealt with Marc numerous times and it's always a pleasure. (thumbs u

Great Communication, perfect buyer to conduct time-payments with. It was pleasure doing business with Marc, and I would conduct another transaction with him in a heartbeat. (thumbs u

Just sold Marc a couple of Journey Into Mystery slabs. It had been a while since I'd sold to Marc and he hadn't changed a bit, the perfect customer. Always a pleasure to deal with and always does what he says he'll do.

Thanks mate, I look forward to the next time. (thumbs u

Purchased a Jim 87 and 97 from Marc, both great books tightly graded, and Marc made the whole transaction as easy and pleasant as can be. Courtesy and communication count for a lot. 100% Satisfied. Many thanks Marc, I look forward to your next sales thread. Count me in. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert