• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jason Truong's Kudos Thread (which may very well be buried in the later pages)

14 posts in this topic

Purchased a fantastic "Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes #23 Variant CGC 9.4 SS 3x signed" from Jason's last sales thread.

Communication was top notch, shipping was super fast and packaging could not have been better.

THANKS,

Brian

I recently struck gold with Jason when he sold me a great book with the signature one of my favorite actors:

GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO #1 SPECIAL EDITION CGC SS 9.8 - SIGNED BY NOOMI RAPACE :whee:

His terms of sale were clear, as were the pictures of his books. He was quick and friendly with communication.

He sent the book off to me on a Thursday from Canada, and I got it in San Diego the next Monday! That's faster shipping than most domestic sellers! :banana:

The book was securely packed, so the book and CGC case were pristine.

Couldn't be happier with the whole experience!

Looking forward to many more with Jason!

Bought a comic from him after PMing him for a post he made a while back. Very prompt and quick replies and shipping! Would buy from again! Thanks Jason. (thumbs u

Purchased a signed copy of Doctor Who #13 by Matt Smith from his sales thread. He was very easy to communicate with and the book was shipped very quickly and securely. He shipped the book on a Thursday from Canada, and I received it in California the following Monday. I would definitely do business with him again.