• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Dan's KUDOS

164 posts in this topic

Recently bought a couple of X Men slabs from Dan and he was great to deal with. Great communication and fast shipping. I hope that we can deal again soon. (thumbs u

Dan is the MAN!!!

I just completed a large purchase with him and could not possibly be happier! He gave me a great deal, stayed in contact every step of the way, packing was as professional as ive ever seen and he even shipped overnight so i would have it right away!

I literally cant say enough good things about Dan and this transaction! Like i said, he gave me a GREAT deal. And this wasnt some book that nobody wants and he had to make a great deal on. He gave me a great deal on THIS :acclaim:

avengers4.jpg

I would do business with Dan ANYTIME, no questions asked (thumbs u

OOH Spider-Dan...why must you try...to catch a fly?? But instead send me amazing deals on comic books?!

Baffled I am, in hopes of doing business once again!

Transaction...I say it was flawless and perfect. With hopes, I wish to do business again.

To say you're recommended, well that my friend...is an understatement!

Your grace and charm amaze, while still dealing from your loft in comic nirvana.

:acclaim: