• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2011 - It's Never Too Early!

490 posts in this topic

Now that NYCC 2010 is in the books, It is time to look forward to next year Oct 14-16, 2011. This convention is getting better & better each year. I am looking forward to see how Reed can top this one.

368 Days away :banana:

Now that NYCC 2010 is in the books, It is time to look forward to next year Oct 14-16, 2011. This convention is getting better & better each year. I am looking forward to see how Reed can top this one.

368 Days away :banana:

I saw your table once (on Friday) I think it was in the artist alley area, but I lost you and couldn't find you again on Sunday.

Then my legs finally gave out and I split. I hope you did well (thumbs u

I tried to swing by and say hi but you guys were probably in one of the most high traffic spots and it was hard to get over there.

Ditto. I heard HotFlips was there and wanted to say hello, but I simply could not find them. What a mob scene.

We were in the artist alley section with a double endcap booth. Half our booth had supplies, and the other half had comics (mostly golden age and silver age keys at half off GPA). That whole room was jammed Saturday and Sunday.

Oh, its never too early. Im still wearing my exhibitor badge by the way.

Jeff :)

I might not make this one. My wedding is the next weekend in Newport, CA... My fiancee mentioned I should have my bachelor party in NYC since:

A) I'm from there

B) There's a con

C) Can take the guys to a football game

D) I can easily get in trouble in NYC