• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Designer Toast's Ultimate Mega Feedback Thread
1 1

124 posts in this topic

The Toast man hooked me up with some sweet comic-folios [urlhttp://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=56&Number=4946753&Searchpage=1&Main=229102&Words=%3Atakeit%3A+MedicAR&topic=0&Search=true#Post4946753]in this sales thread.[/url]

Super nice guy, fast shipping and secure packaging. Can you ask for more?

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (out of five)

As always a pleasure doing business with Royce. Purchased a Walking Dead Governor's ECCC Special Edition Variant from him and paid for it 3 days ago.

Just received the book in the mail and it is in perfect condition. Not sure how he got it to me so quickly, he must have had it packaged and in the mail within minutes of me paying.

:insane:

I purchased something from Toast's ECCC sale and got some amazingly quick shipping, some of the best packaging I've ever seen, and of course a cool comic to boot. I found Royce very easy to deal with and I'd recommend him to anyone (thumbs u

Purchased a Batman ECCC #17 from Royce which arrived today. Great packaging, price, and fast shipping!

Thank you much Royce!

I'll be lazy and say +1 as that's all exactly what I was going to say. lol Thanks, Mr. Toast!