• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Non-paying ebay bidders?
1 1

127 posts in this topic

cad290 was the bidder on my GSX 1 CGC 9.8 - he bought a big 5 figure book from another board member that I spoke to so I didn't think I'd have a problem but he broke all contact with me, even stood me up in NYC where he said he'd meet me to pay for his book.

Amazingly enough Armen Sahakian is the name of the guy who has me waiting nearly 5 weeks for $1500 only his eBay name is adsahakian1 on my books.

Wonder if we all have the same piece of work bidding on these books under different eBay id names?

:o

WOW! Well maybe we should all send something to Ebay about this. Does your Armen list his location in PA or NY?

State College, PA.

:mad:

I think we all being snookered here.... :mad::mad:

cad290 was the bidder on my GSX 1 CGC 9.8 - he bought a big 5 figure book from another board member that I spoke to so I didn't think I'd have a problem but he broke all contact with me, even stood me up in NYC where he said he'd meet me to pay for his book.

Amazingly enough Armen Sahakian is the name of the guy who has me waiting nearly 5 weeks for $1500 only his eBay name is adsahakian1 on my books.

Wonder if we all have the same piece of work bidding on these books under different eBay id names?

WOW! Well maybe we should all send something to Ebay about this. Does your Armen list his location in PA or NY?

I would open a case. It is the same guy.

I would open a case. It is the same guy.

He owes me too, and has not responded to any of my messages. I opened an unpaid item case a couple of days ago and suspect that I will be closing it as soon as I can in a couple of days.

Since Billy the Kid is from State College, I asked him if he had heard of Armen, and he said he did not, although he was a little surprised he had not since the comic community there is pretty small.

Edited by somewhereintexas

Well I decided to open up 2 cases against both books he owed me for and since he is now "no longer a registered user" I did get my fees back...HOWEVER here is an email I JUST got from him 5 minutes ago, so he is aware of something going on now.

Now of course I decided to let him know that I know of at least 3 other ebay sellers that are having a problem with him and he can either straighten this all out and pay me directly to my pp account or he will probably see some more unpaid cases opening against his different user names.

Steve,

I got you email late last night and have been running errands today. I just sat down at the computer to send some emails and saw that you opened up and unpaid case, which I told you would turn into an automatic strike when my account is frozen. So I just got 2 more unpaid strikes, which I told you compounds my problems to open my account back up. You said you were cool with this, what gives?? Please let me know.

Armen

Nice, he works FOR PSU...sure has alot of friends, maybe they can help him with his financial situation :grin:

He told me the delay was because he had unexpected legal bills.

I just filed a NPB claim with eBay.

Dirtbag.

The account he used while bidding on my books is still open.

So is mine. Is it the adsahakian1 account?

I just sent him a nice, firm email through facebook.

I'm so tempted to email his friends but he isn't doing anything unethical that is harming anybody else. He's just being a dink.

I think Scott opened up a whole new can of worms with his last crusade.

:insane:

Why is it you can't leave negative feedback for buyers on ebay? What was the logic behind that?

As far as I can tell, the logic is that eBay wants to coddle buyers as much as possible with the promise of no consequences so they come spend money on the site. It has made selling even more problematic.

All of this was sounding way too familiar, so I checked through my old e-mails, and guess what? I found an e-mail from none other than Armen D. Sahakian about a $600 book that he had bought from me but did not pay for before I closed the unpaid item case. To his credit, he did finally pay for the book. After he had paid, he asked that I contact eBay to let them know he had done so in order to enable the unpaid item strike to be removed.

Looks like we have a pattern NPB here. hm