• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the rarest comic in your collection?

571 posts in this topic

I guess this would have to be the scarcest book in my collection... the elusive Sand Hog cover:

4_post.jpg

This baby is pretty tough too, but not as rare. (it does seem to be rare in grade though)...

KDF20lorespost.jpg

love them both...I have actually been lucky enough to buy 2 copies of each of them, but easily 2 of my favorites :headbang:

I guess this would have to be the scarcest book in my collection... the elusive Sand Hog cover:

4_post.jpg

This baby is pretty tough too, but not as rare. (it does seem to be rare in grade though)...

KDF20lorespost.jpg

love them both...I have actually been lucky enough to buy 2 copies of each of them, but easily 2 of my favorites :headbang:

Sell me your dupes :baiting:

KDF20lorespost.jpg

What a gorgeous copy! (worship)

other than the mile high which has been on metro's site for awhile, my only shot at silver streak 16 over about a 5 yr. period is the one i bought below, right off our own boards.

sw16.jpg

Congrats Billy :applause: I don't think I've ever noticed how awesome that cover is (worship)

Not much to look at, but prop the rarest, maybe, I dunno,

You are not much to look at either, but we are still fond of you

oh I don't know about that, bridget sure thought jerry was a handsome devil :baiting: