• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slab-pro cases for sale lot of ( 5 ) each color

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone I have some slab-pro cases for sale this is a lot deal for 5 one of each color and yes they are Slab-Pro, They were never use and have been in a store to showcase them... I am selling them for $45 shipped this will be Priority mail with Tracking #

I only take paypal with a confirmed paypal address .....You are paying $9 each and free shipping that is way under what Slab-Pro sell for as there price is $14.99 buy 5 get 2 free but here you get 5 and get free shipping, This is all I have so take this deal now and enjoy the great price.....Please feel free to contact me and I will send you pictures of the item's contact me @ comicmaster76@netscape.net

Just to clear the air on those who have contact me via email, I have no problem working with you on the price but I will not take $3 each.. I will help on the cost of $35.00 this will include shipping and yes there is one of each color / Yes they are new / No wear / These were a display only I am selling them because !!!!!!!!

I have no use...

I dont have plan's to sell a comic on ebay and then add this item

( Slab-Pro case over the book and then ship it out ) my packing work's very well with my 100% feedback... The point of this sell is for someone that was thinking

of buying these item from Slab-Pro, I do not work for them or whole sale for them as some of you my already know or may not know they do not whole sale unless you buy 100+ but then again that is not me ...... These were given out to be on display / to help promote Slab-Pro so that is why I have them ..... I hope this help clear some of those question I have been asked.....

Again this is for 5 Slab -Pro Cases ( one of each color ) this will include

shipping " IF " you live in the Brevard area and want to pick them up then it will be cheaper please feel free to contact me, I will work it out on the price ....

Contact @ comicmaster76@netscape.net