• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Recalled Comic's who's got what !!!!!!!

18 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone :fear:

So I know the big thing is Sketch cover right now but one thing I have found that is over looked and has a lower run is Recalled Edition

At times there is a big boom with those great cover's of the

Superman Beer Bottle / Universe X Spidey #1 recalled Slander just to name a few that show up but then after you never hear about them and many dont reminber about them or never new about them ....

Also on the net I found this very cool site that has a list of all the recalled comic's and print run not sure were they get there info ???

http://www.recalledcomics.com

So my Question is what do you think ??? and what do you have ???? hm

I have a few copies of G.I. Joe #21 (Devil's Due) with the J.Scott Campbell cover that had repeated pages inside. The comic shop I mentioned mentioned that they were going to send them back, but I just bought them. Not sure how many more copies exist or if they were part of an official recall, but an oddity none the less.

@PeasofCrap send me a PM on the price you want should it hit the mark will work out a deal with ya on the LOEG #5

I just had on here a Matrix Recalled Edition it's a really Kool comic !!!!!

My list

Phonogram #5

Millennium Edition Mad

Universe X Spidey #1 and DF Sketch

Elseworld 80 page

Matrix Preview

Action Comic #869

Elektra #3

Air Pirate Funnies #1

ok a chance to repost a book or two...

yes, they are for sale!

15back_0035.jpg

15back_0036.jpg

How much? How much? Man, I'd settle for a raw 9.0 of that book. The whole point of it is to SEE THE ACTUAL AD... You wouldn't have a raw one would ya?

marveldo.jpg

Just to clear the air on the CaptainAmerica #602 Tea Bag Issue it is not a recalled comic and never was ....... From what I was told you could send them back but there was no notice from Diamond, So all those ebayer's out there are getting it all wrong !!!!!!!!! + Those few that have been graded dont even say that on the lable (tsk)

ok a chance to repost a book or two...

yes, they are for sale!

15back_0035.jpg

15back_0036.jpg

How much? How much? Man, I'd settle for a raw 9.0 of that book. The whole point of it is to SEE THE ACTUAL AD... You wouldn't have a raw one would ya?

marveldo.jpg

doh!

Thanks though! I've already seen a screenshot of it before. If I'm going to buy it, I'd like to actually be able to flip through to the page myself. This is isn't a book I'd want slabbed, so I'm not going to pay CGC premium for it so I can break it out.

It's the same reason I don't download PDFs of back issues..

How much? How much? Man, I'd settle for a raw 9.0 of that book. The whole point of it is to SEE THE ACTUAL AD... You wouldn't have a raw one would ya? :roflmao: um!!!!! Ok !!!!!!!!

Just to point out should one have to see the add and have a cgc graded one just find one or go online and find the add then copy and print it and then add it with the cgc book thus one day when go to sell it you can show the one you printed showing the add that made it recall :idea: ( there no fee for this info :o )

Have that said go to www.recalledcomics.com <----copy and paste if needed

there you will find all info and also picture's (thumbs u