• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Marketplace Index?

15 posts in this topic

I have searched from the beginning to the end of the internet and have the calluses on my fingers and the bleeding eyes to prove it.

Does anyone know of an index to the articles in The Comic Book Marketplace magazine? I feel sure I've seen one of their own covers that had the blurb "For the first time ever, an index to CBM #1-75!" but I can't even find that now.

Any help is much appreciated!

I'm still trying to find out which issue had the interview with Steve Borock about CGC. I have a near complete collection of the mag, but can't find this article.

Looks like the Steve Borock interview is in CBM#119 from January 2005

Interview is titled "CGC Five Years Later" by Dawn Mortensen pp.6-7

Cover of CBM#119 is "Radio Heroes!" featuring The Shadow, Lone Ranger, etc.

I believe there was a CGC interview in the March 1999 issue. Borock's face is in the article but I'm not sure if he was the focus of it.

I just found a box of Comic Book Marketplaces in my storeroom.

i'm picturing last scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark

I believe there was a CGC interview in the March 1999 issue. Borock's face is in the article but I'm not sure if he was the focus of it.

I just found a box of Comic Book Marketplaces in my storeroom.

Thanks! :thumbsup: