• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #570 Sketch Variant CGC 9.8

27 posts in this topic

just in case anyone is still interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180629192924&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

oh, and just to be clear, the last copy of this to sell on eBay ended Saturday, Feb. 19th at $146.33 plus $6.80 shipping. I'm offering free shipping, because I'm more than willing to eat the cost. Hope all you harsh critics of my first offer will accept apologies on account of ignorance of using the right site for pricing (CPG vs. GPA). But if not, I'll live.

... might want to relocate this to the proper forum sir... at least before the assault begins. :)

:gossip:

I don't think the ebay listing is his

in this thread the price he was asking was questioned - this guys already been assaulted once...hopefully his skin is thicker, if not orange & bricklike so he can stick around this time...

WbackTTB ben grimm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180629192924&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

oh, and just to be clear, the last copy of this to sell on eBay ended Saturday, Feb. 19th at $146.33 plus $6.80 shipping. I'm offering free shipping, because I'm more than willing to eat the cost. Hope all you harsh critics of my first offer will accept apologies on account of ignorance of using the right site for pricing (CPG vs. GPA). But if not, I'll live.

Do all of your apologies include telling the people you're apologizing to to go "f***" themselves as your PM to me did?

In the month since you started this cluster, have you contributed anything to the boards? You still don't have a picture of your book, so I don't care whether your eat the cost of shipping or anything else.

Just consider all of this a learning experience and come back when you finish junior high and are ready to act like a reasonable and intelligent adult.

If you are selling a book elsewhere, such as eBay, the forum rules are that you list the book in the Comic Market forum. This forum is for books offered only on the CGC boards. Good luck with your sale.