• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Commission Collecting Thread
15 15

2,874 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2021 at 2:57 PM, Benedict Judas Hel said:

It’s been a bit since my last commission but I got in an 11” x 17” Baroness commission by Alex Ogle a couple of days ago:

I met Alex at a con two years ago. He was only selling prints of his digital work, and I urged him to do more work on paper so there would be original art to sell. Nice guy.

16 hours ago, RBerman said:

I met Alex at a con two years ago. He was only selling prints of his digital work, and I urged him to do more work on paper so there would be original art to sell. Nice guy.

Personally never met Alex as I have only communicated with him via e-mail but he seemed very friendly and receptive. And a big thanks for helping to convince him to do more traditional artwork!  Love this piece he did for me as well as the Vega he did a few years ago.

19 minutes ago, fmaz said:

It’s a “vintage” commission, from 1983, but my latest piece which just arrived in the mail is one just a few unpublished pieces in my collection.  I couldn’t be happier to have it though. Have been looking for a Gil Kane piece for a long time and the fact that it’s the Goblin is so great. It looks even better in person!

Gil Kane GG sketch on my CAF page

F0EBB5F5-5A20-42D3-9EEF-543EB3168E4E.thumb.jpeg.b7d1abc482638bcfcd7615a1121d4fc9.jpeg

Congratulations, but boy, has the mail service really gone down hill!