• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON IV - SHATLACKERY! - SHAT HAS HIT THE FAN. LAST NIGHT TONIGHT!

1,009 posts in this topic

“The unique internship opportunity will allow a hard-working, self-motivated, creative, resourceful and social media savvy individual to work closely with Charlie Sheen in leveraging his social network. The internship will focus on executing a social media strategy that will build on the success Charlie Sheen has attained in setting the Guinness World Record for the fastest time to reach one million followers on Twitter.

The #TigerBloodIntern is expected to be proactive, monitor the day-to-day activities on the major social media platforms, prepare for exciting online projects and increase Charlie’s base of followers. You will learn how to promote and develop the social media network of Hollywood’s most trending celebrity.”

Charlie Sheen's job description for a "social intern"... sorry, meant the "#TigerBloodIntern" ... :)

STAR WARS WEEKLY # 49 VF - $8

It amazes me that Marvel gets this property back in the day and had every bad artist of the time take a whack at it. Each month when my subscription copy came, I just cringed. But it was Star Wars, so I still loved it :)

CLOONeython4j0016.jpg

Whew thats it for tonight Clooneylovers... hopefully someone will take a chance on something different here. I think its all been pretty cool stuff thats not seen everyday, but who knows.

Where's Snake Eyes been? He usually shows up to bash us once or twice. I bet he's just slackin'!

SHATLACKERY & SLACKIN' DON'T MIX SNAKE ! :)

I don't have time for their judgement and their stupidity and you know they lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and look at their loser lives and then they look at me and they say, 'I can't process it' well, no, you never will, stop trying, just sit back and enjoy the show.

Charlie "Tiger Blood" Sheen

This is the most awesome Charlie Sheen quote :headbang: ...

I will have to edit it down to get it to fit in the poll maker tho...

... you know how hard it is to come across a good poll maker?

I love saying that ends up in "member quote" thread over in General. :)

I will have to edit it down to get it to fit in the poll maker tho...

... you know how hard it is to come across a good poll maker?

I love saying that ends up in "member quote" thread over in General. :)

No sweat I've got you covered.

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

Until I can get the vid posted:

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

lol I was just reading through making sure noone posted this one. ya got it by 4 minutes.

lol I was just reading through making sure noone posted this one. ya got it by 4 minutes.

It's an awesome quote. I'm trying to post the vid, but having a bit of a problem. (shrug)

Whew thats it for tonight Clooneylovers... hopefully someone will take a chance on something different here. I think its all been pretty cool stuff thats not seen everyday, but who knows.

Where's Snake Eyes been? He usually shows up to bash us once or twice. I bet he's just slackin'!

SHATLACKERY & SLACKIN' DON'T MIX SNAKE ! :)

Crack-a-lacka--lacka-slacka :hi:

Yeah I was distracted by Comics General...back to the buying...the week of Heath is upon us...one week 'till birthday and I deserve some comic presents :insane:

My entry...

"My father used to say that not playing to win is like sleeping with your sister. Sure she’s a great piece of tail, with a blouse full of goodies, but… it’s just illegal. Then you get into that whole inbred thing. Kids with no teeth who do nothing but play the banjo… eat apple sauce through a straw… pork farm animals."

Charlie Sheen---Hot Shots

:gossip: That's right beyotch I went with legit movie work!!! :ohnoez:

STAR WARS WEEKLY # 45 - VF/NM - $8

I guess you can breathe in space during a "Derby of Death" :) All I know is that Chewie's hairdryer is on the fritz and some lizard just shot his hand off!

CLOONeython4j0013.jpg