• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Spring Undies, see ongoing Recap of What's Left

380 posts in this topic

Bizarre Sex #8, first Omaha the Cat Dancer, first print. This book is 9.4/9.6 EXCEPT it has some shelf wear or missing color on the spine. I do not know how CGC would treat this. It is still a difficult book to get in high grade. $75 will pry it away from me.

SOLD to Comixcroz

BizarreSx9VFNMplus001.jpg

Bizarre Sex #8, first Omaha the Cat Dancer, first print. This book is 9.4/9.6 EXCEPT it has some shelf wear or missing color on the spine. I do not know how CGC would treat this. It is still a difficult book to get in high grade. $75 will pry it away from me.

:takeit: what the heck

The 3rd appearance of Omaha and her first color strip was in E-Man #5, in a full page ad, I am pulling 4 copies of this book out of my stash to offer to the Omaha nuts out there, one copy is a lower grade cheapie, the other 3 are high grade, all VF/NM or better. This book is not yet in the Fogel guide.

Here's the fine copy, my price $5.

SOLD to dupont 2005

E-Man5Finieish001.jpg

Nice grab, man... I was contemplating...fighting0024.gif

Thank you Jason.

The 3rd appearance of Omaha and her first color strip was in E-Man #5, in a full page ad, I am pulling 4 copies of this book out of my stash to offer to the Omaha nuts out there, one copy is a lower grade cheapie, the other 3 are high grade, all VF/NM or better. This book is not yet in the Fogel guide.

E-Man5Finieish001.jpg

Hot Stuff #6, 1978, VG/F, sort of underground, cheap at $2.

HotStuff6VGF001.jpg

:takeit: both

^^

Hot Stuff #6, 1978, VG/F, sort of underground, cheap at $2.

:takeit: both