• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

As *spoon* as Arch comes back from vacation Hepcat will still be Hepcat.
8 8

1,125 posts in this topic

Here are some pics of me in my own personal graveyard:

HepcatCemetary.jpg

HepcatCemetary2.jpg

HepcatinCemetary.jpg

Skullintree2.jpg

Skullintree.jpg

HepcatatSkull.jpg

HepcatatSkull2.jpg

Hepcatskateboardersgrave.jpg

HepcatvisitsSkateboardersgrave.jpg

HepcatGrave.jpg

Graves.jpg

HepcatGrave2.jpg

HepcatGrave3.jpg

HepcatRIP2.jpg

HepcatRIP.jpg

HepcatGrave4.jpg

HepcatViewingGraveyard.jpg

HepcatfindsJimmyHoffasgrave.jpg

I plan to add extensively to the plots tomorrow, oh yes I do! Heeeeeee, heeeeeeee, heeeeeee!

:cool:

I must say you are one industrious cat..

my neighbors have a small graveyard..we were going to try and outdo them this year but when we found out the little kids next to us won't be home for Halloween..we gave up..

Awesome Hep I am glad someone is enjoying this most favorite of holiday seasons.. wish I was.. *pout*

Did the killjoys pass a municipal ordinance forbidding trick or treating by those above a certain age in your neck of the woods as well?

???

I found another photo of you on the internet

I've now reinterred that fellow in my cemetery.

;)

Edited by Hepcat

Great news! My cousin Shaba just confirmed that he'll be coming in tomorrow night to celebrate Halloween with me!

Panther.jpg

We're going to spread terror far and wide until the wee hours tomorrow night! Heeeeee, heeeee, heeeee! And if that mangy mutt Foxhound brings that ugly cur Zoltan around again this year, well they're in for a very rude surprise indeed when they see Shaba! Here by the way is Zoltan (the pic flatters him I dare say):

Zoltan.jpg

Edited by Hepcat

NIIIICCCEE..I will be sure to set out some milkbones and kibble just in case they come by for treats..

Naw there isn't an ordinance or anything..I just had big halloween plans and they did not pan out..my neighbor kids are going to their dad's for halloween my grandkids are not in town for halloween..

My husband was difficult when I was trying to work on my master plan for halloween..

My friend's halloween party sucked ..see the water cooler for pics of that fiasco

and my brother is really really sick and I could have to drop everything and try to figure out a way to get there tonight or tomorrow

(his oxygen level was 13% yesterday)

just a serious of suck events have made my halloween so far mostly blow..

the highpoints have been

1) your posts

2)winning a costume contest with no effort on my part just that everyone else was uber lame

So thanks so much Hepcat..because I really thought your pictures were awesome

I just want to give you skritches..lol and get your help burying those pesky idjuts who came by wanting me to look at a copy of something called "The Watchtower"

Deuce is agitating to join Shaba and me in our depredations tonight. He says that spreading terror far and wide is part of his basic skill set.

Deuce.jpg

Balticboy is being his usual stick-in-the-mud self. He wants to spend a quiet evening at home.

Cowboy2.jpg

In any event my plan while street urchins are still about is to lure them to the door with these baggies full of Dubble Bubble gum, Tootsie Rolls, Rockets, Baby Ruth, Butterfingers and Halloween marshmallows.

HepcatCandy.jpg

And that's when we'll pounce from our hiding places on the porch!

HalloweenWindow.jpg

HalloweenHouse2.jpg

Edited by Hepcat

lol at the horrid Halloween sham of a party I went to Saturday here were the best pics..of my friends cats

I tried to get my kitty into the Halloween spirit..but he did not want any part of his Chupacabra costume..

117016.jpg.e2ef0b6c49bd61507cf8c704fcb7b709.jpg

117017.jpg.8ce9dfb1512caab49d88e8face8406ea.jpg

117018.jpg.fff4c59a23c00858d81301820b3e8a99.jpg

117020.jpg.6645d0ef8d13ebb820b53ea60ae9e810.jpg

That is because this is the view most of us at her eye level were seeing

lol

Socks is sort of stuck up

Casper is cool he howls and hisses at everyone and weighs about 27 pounds

Freckles is the newbie he likes naps..they all want to live far away from there and frequently beg me to take them to my house where the litter boxes are clean and there is a never ending food buffet..not to mention skritches for all kitties...

117028.jpg.d2c00aec6c7d5352436e9801e071385d.jpg

My husband actually got into the mood..he took my costume and ran with it wearing the Bellvue hospital gown even to the restaurant to pick me up some dinner ..then he put on a funny wig..I think he was trying to cheer me up since lately I have been prone to crying jags.

Eventually,I put out the "flame pots" fake iron looking kettles with fake fire coming out of them and set up a witches broom by the door.

I did not dress up as much as a wig this year no makeup etc..so I probably scared a lot of kids lol.

My goal is next year to out do my neighbors on the corner..and extend my display to include the two neighbor's yards.

They wanted me to this year..but when I found out both immedieate neighbors were sending their kids elsewhere and my grandkids were not coming..well I just said ..no..

That is because this is the view most of us at her eye level were seeing

Arch would not like the entire shot....

I'm with Socks and Arch.

:o

Here's something now for those who need an antidote:

Tiny-Asses_091.jpg

;)

Edited by Hepcat

Here are some pics from last night. First here is the Don Post mask that I pulled out of storage for The MAN to wear:

HepcatHead.jpg

Head.jpg

Here's Deuce admiring it:

DeuceHead.jpg

DeuceHead2.jpg

DeuceHead3.jpg

Now here's Deuce taking taking inventory of his personal Halloween haul:

DeuceTrickorTreats.jpg

DeuceTrickorTreats2.jpg

Our depredations with Shaba were an unqualified success! The authorities will never track us down quite simply because we left no witnesses!

:grin:

Edited by Hepcat

I know right so awesome..don't you just want to send Hep a box of pounce treats for Christmas..or a model mouse.. lol

I think I used to have a model rat but it wouldn't be the same..plus he'd get glue all over his fur trying to put it together..

Of course I am sure that is the only reason why he keeps the man around ..you know opposible thumbs and all..