Will Gemstone ever complete publishing the EC Archives?

53 posts in this topic

12,757 posts
Pre-ordered at DCBS :banana:

AND the third volume of the Mad Archives $$$ but happy to see it come out as well. Though pre-orders for the November Previews with a ship date of March 2012 is a little :screwy:

I'll have to wait until one of the European Amazons have them for pre-order, as of yet, they can't be pre-ordered :(

10,709 posts

Has anybody seen the new EC Archives yet? :wishluck:

12,757 posts

Did anybody get them yet ? I finally found a European source where I could buy them, I pre-ordered them in November and they were due out on January 10th... Will the date came and went and the website tells me ;

Published: 10 January 2012

Currently unavailable... :pullhair:

So I'm guessing the books haven't made it yet from Russ Cochran to the European distributors

25,277 posts

According to DCBS, these are going to be in my next shipment, which typically mean that they have both volumes on hand so, yes, they are out and it's taking a little longer to get to you in podunk Belgium :baiting:

26,746 posts
Nevermind, I just found them :D

EC ARCHIVES: HAUNT OF FEAR HC VOL 01

$49.95

GC PRESS

ISBN 9781603600156

EC ARCHIVES: VAULT OF HORROR HC VOL 02

$49.95

GC PRESS

Still both up for pre-order on Amazon USA.

12,757 posts

Looks like the new Gemstone Archives aren't coming to Europe after all :(

I pre-ordered mine a few months ago with a publication date of January 10th 2012. That date came and went and today I got a refund from the online shop where I ordered it...

I am terribly sorry to inform you that on this occasion we have been unable to fulfil part of your order.

If your order was a pre-order unfortunately, information ahead of publication is not foolproof so a new title may be cancelled or postponed indefinitely. An edition scheduled for reprinting may be similarly abandoned by the publishers.

Item refunded Haunt of Fear

Guess I'm going to have to buy it when I'm back in the US this Summer. :tonofbricks:

12,757 posts
You might be able to get it directly from Russ Cochran.

http://www.russcochran.com/

Thanks, but shipping is more than the price of the book alas :(

12,757 posts

Reviving this thread as I just found out that the EC archives have found a new home at Dark Horse and the next edtion (Tales from the Crypt vol 4) will be out at the end of October.

Great news as now there's a real chance the entire series will be published with Dark Horse being a major player.

http://www.darkhorse.com/Blog/1444/dark-horse-publish-ec-library-tales-crypt-coming-h

394 posts

YES! Jumping for joy - commence.