• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Wonder Woman #11 Large Scans Added

17 posts in this topic

Super copy even with the foxing at the top....without a back cover scan I will say I am thinking 8.5ish ....the back cover coins help or or my grade guestimate..

Update: Back cover scan just posted....8.0 to 8.5 is still how I grade it.

Thanks, kryptonitecomics for your thoughtful reply.

I'm still trying to figure out how foxing is treated on such an old book.

I don't know how CGC treats it but for me it drops the grade a min of 1/2 point and could drop it several points if it was extensive. This is just a personal thing with me and other may grade differently and have more experience with how CGC views the defect (thumbs u

I don't think this small amount of foxing impacts the grade of this book - nice copy! (thumbs u :applause:

I don't think this small amount of foxing impacts the grade of this book - nice copy! (thumbs u :applause:

It doesn't. If we were talking 9.2 or higher, my opinion would be different.

I'll give it a 8.5

I read the novel length story yesterday :popcorn: Interesting twist to the evil twin sister selling humans to slave hungry Saturnians. Yeah, that guy putting the hypnotic trance on Wonder Woman is a chick. After flipping each beautiful page from beginning to end, it is my hope that it returns a 8.5 when I decide to ship it to CGC in the near future.