• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

action comics 869 beer variant

52 posts in this topic

Two threads,really? doh!

Really 2 threads? How many captain america threads were there? I hope you complained about that

I haven't seen Captain America yet, does anyone know where I can find some discussions about the film, preferably on these boards? I'm unfamiliar with the seach function so I'm thinking about starting a thread to ask whether or not I should go see the movie.

Also, I bought some comics to sell, but not here, but maybe somewhere. It looks like they're worth more than I paid. Please agree with me.

Two threads,really? doh!

Really 2 threads? How many captain america threads were there? I hope you complained about that

I haven't seen Captain America yet, does anyone know where I can find some discussions about the film, preferably on these boards? I'm unfamiliar with the seach function so I'm thinking about starting a thread to ask whether or not I should go see the movie.

Also, I bought some comics to sell, but not here, but maybe somewhere. It looks like they're worth more than I paid. Please agree with me.

Consider this response to be the validation that you seek.

PS: (thumbs u

Two threads,really? doh!

I agree with you

Two threads,really? doh!

Get them pressed into a turkey sandwich

Two threads,really? doh!

Turkey sandwiches are so SDCC 2011.

:screwy:

what's this about a beer variant?

No, I meant meth variant

oh, not there yet...give me a few more years

Man, I didn't know that they let short people into the military.

Two threads,really? doh!

Now that's some HOT HOT newb on newb action right there....

Two threads,really? doh!

Turkey sandwiches are so SDCC 2011.

:screwy:

:sorry:

what's this about a beer variant?

No, I meant meth variant

oh, not there yet...give me a few more years

Man, I didn't know that they let short people into the military.

I bet he could chop you down like a rotten bamboo tree.

This thread got kind of ignored thats why I started a new thread..It was different even tho it involved the same book
Hopefully, you will start another thread with the results of the sales. :wishluck: