• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ghost Rider #1 Thread
1 1

43 posts in this topic

badass. my first intro to ghosty was tex's #1. i wasn't even reading comics any more when i ran across a larocca ghost rider on a spinner rack years later. needless to say, i went home with a copy. i don't really do new books, but after a quick google, it seems salvador has been busy. good to see. anyone got a sketch from him?

One of my collecting goals for this year was to get a Mark Texeira sketch. As luck would have it, Mark was attending the Calgary Expo which is a short three hour drive away. Unfortunately for me I had to work that entire weekend, however, one of things that I love about this board is the generosity of it's members. wolf_2099 was kind enough to take time out of his busy schedule to get this sketch done for me, so a big thanks to him.

Texeira.jpg

awesome sketch. tex is an amazing artist

He certainly is and my favorite Ghost Rider artist. I just wish I didn't have to wait a couple of months before I actually get to see it first hand.