• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen Segovia Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 spots!

623 posts in this topic

Waltz41, I know Matt Slay is still taking commissions. Great art, but not a big name if you're cool with that. You also get to watch him work on your cover to music while he talks to you the whole time via live feed.

Yeah there are some really cool opps out there still, but I'm very limited fund wise right now and for my 'first' would love to get someone who has drawn on a comic I've read or a character I like (no offense to all the other artists out there!) I missed out on ramps too, I'm just keeping my eyes peeled on here....gotta love the thrill of the hunt! (But eventually you gotta get something right!!) And congrats for getting in USArmyparatrooper.

Got my payment and info in and can't wait for this opp to start!!!! :banana:

:news: I'd like to thank everyone for their speed and professionalism! Almost all requests are in, many thanks!

Jun and Stephen wanted me to inform everyone that Stephen will also be doing cover recreations. These are in a different price range; prices will be posted shortly. (thumbs u

If anyone is only sending books for signatures, please PM me.

If anyone is sending books and getting a sketch please PM me. Thank you :):news:

:news: I'd like to thank everyone for their speed and professionalism! Almost all requests are in, many thanks!

Jun and Stephen wanted me to inform everyone that Stephen will also be doing cover recreations. These are in a different price range; prices will be posted shortly. (thumbs u

If anyone is sending books and getting a sketch please PM me. Thank you :):news:

Professionalism? I just told 9, 10 and 11 they're going to end up getting stick figures. (shrug) Nothing there?

Professionalism? I just told 9, 10 and 11 they're going to end up getting stick figures. (shrug) Nothing there?

Hello

I was giving praise to the boardies that have been PM'ing and getting their information in to me. I've had issues with this in the past.

I take opps very seriously, as people are sending their hard-earned money to me. Both the artist and the customer are trusting me to deliver. This is my main concern, comments aren't that much of a priority when you compare the two. I hope you see my point :foryou: Thanks! (thumbs u

Slightly OT---my company Dark Empire Inks will be set up at table A31 in Baltimore! Please stop by and say hello! :headbang:

Mr Mylar, I kid of course. ;) Thank you for your professionalism as well!

:foryou: No worries at all, thanks for joining us!

Sorry for delays...

Ok so I was asked to clarify some things:

Stephen wanted everyone to know that the examples of covers he's done are on 11x17 board and while he will do detailed full figure sketch commissions, these will not be at the same level of detail of his covers/ 11x17 commissions.

And I'll be sending Jun and Stephen a list asap, as he wants to sse what requests are made. I'm here to help anyone out with a plan B request if Stephen cannot complete your first request. Sorry for the reporting, but I'd rather get this taken care of now than on the day Stephen begins working on a specific request. Any concerns or questions please PM me, Thank you :)

Mr Mylar, I kid of course. ;) Thank you for your professionalism as well!

:foryou: No worries at all, thanks for joining us!

Sorry for delays...

Ok so I was asked to clarify some things:

Stephen wanted everyone to know that the examples of covers he's done are on 11x17 board and while he will do detailed full figure sketch commissions, these will not be at the same level of detail of his covers/ 11x17 commissions.

And I'll be sending Jun and Stephen a list asap, as he wants to sse what requests are made. I'm here to help anyone out with a plan B request if Stephen cannot complete your first request. Sorry for the reporting, but I'd rather get this taken care of now than on the day Stephen begins working on a specific request. Any concerns or questions please PM me, Thank you :)

Thank you for the update. Also you previously said you don't think they'll be colored, did you confirm that?

Yes, exactly what Mr. Mylar said.

Regarding colors, I will send details to Mr. Mylar, he'll be the one to arrange this. For all other concerns please contact Mr. Mylar with your concern / questions so we can fix this now to avoid encountering unnecessary problems later on. (thumbs u