• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen Segovia Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 spots!

623 posts in this topic

Are you in Jersey Doug? What part?

My parents house is at the Jersey Shore lol ( not where the show is taped but a different part)

They had mandatory evacuation..I live in central NJ and we have hurricane and flood warnings but no evacuation warnings...yet :wishluck:

Are you in Jersey Doug? What part?

My parents house is at the Jersey Shore lol ( not where the show is taped but a different part)

They had mandatory evacuation..I live in central NJ and we have hurricane and flood warnings but no evacuation warnings...yet :wishluck:

They told us to evacuated flood areas and the shore. Im dead center also..hoping we should be good to go

I'm in NC. Evacuated tonight to middle of the state. Hope the house is there when I get back lol

Brought the box of slabs with me...o and the family too ;)

Stay safe everyone!

Damn right you brought the box of slabs. Im bringing the top six with me! Good luck!

Anybody who needs a safe place for their slabs can ship them to me. :devil:

All kidding aside, I have been trough a least a dozen. The news makes it out much worse than it is. Just drink up a enjoy the experience. :preach:

Unless you live never a storm surge area. Then get the F out of there. That is serious! :fear:

Be safe all.

I'm in NC. Evacuated tonight to middle of the state. Hope the house is there when I get back lol

Stay safe everyone!

Damn right you brought the box of slabs. Im bringing the top six with me! Good luck!

You official have one my top 6 as well. If it comes down to it you have my permission to barter it for food, booze, or a love slave.

Stay safe everyone!

You official have one my top 6 as well. If it comes down to it you have my permission to barter it for food, booze, or a love slave.

nice :devil:

Stay safe everyone!

nice :devil:

I-rene, I-rene...

this is supposed to be sung in the same tune as the 80's hurricane hit Gloria :shy: