• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think I just made a mistake

125 posts in this topic

I just bought a copy of Hulk 1 cgc 0.5 for $350..I know red flags already its too cheap..Plus the guy has a feedback rating of 2 and for sure isnt a actual pic of the comic..But I took a chance knowing im covered through paypal so im not worried about losing my money..Heres the link ebay..So go ahead with the "I cant believe you did that" comments...I expect it since im telling you what happened on here...

Doubt ill get the comic but I hope I do

Just for the record though I know I took a chance on this but either hes not going to send the comic i ordered and I get my money back or he doesnt send anything and I get my money back..I knew this going into the ordeal

Hard to say. Good luck!

Thanks..I normally wouldnt have looked twice at a seller like this but I thought ide take a gamble..If I do get the book then great I got my money worth, and if not then ill get my money back..Rather have book though

I thought you got an email from ebay saying that this item may be counterfeit.

Did I make that up?

I did..But I decided to go ahead and take the chance..I know its stupid to do but I choose bill me later option so im not out the $ then have to wait for it to get refunded..Like I said im pretty confident its a scam but im taking a gamble..Even though ive never been too lucky

I would sugest giving him a chance to ship before jumping to any conclusions.

Im going to give him a chance before I do anything..I realized this was probably a scam before I bought the book

The only red flag I see is his low feedback. Also, why do you think his picture isn't of the actual book? It looks like a .5 copy to me.

I would sugest giving him a chance to ship before jumping to any conclusions.

Im going to give him a chance before I do anything..I realized this was probably a scam before I bought the book

The only red flag I see is his low feedback. Also, why do you think his picture isn't of the actual book? It looks like a .5 copy to me.

I know the pic is of a actual .5 but it looks like one of those pics you get off google images and it looks nothing like the pic of his other book