• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project: Sugar and Spike
4 4

557 posts in this topic

A couple of things about where I am at after this latest acquisition. If you count the DC Silver age Classic which is an unpublished #99, I am at 66/99, exactly 2/3 of the way through.

although my 82 isn’t graded, I now have 70-98 complete. Four more issues would have me at 60-98 complete, 11 total would have all non 10 centers complete (39-98). 

I think every acquisition at this point will be slow...still don’t think I will ever complete it, but it’s pretty amazing to have this many in this shapes I have already. Hopefully it won’t be years before I add my next issue on this thread!

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:48 AM, Silver said:

Well, I don’t know about that but as far as level of difficulty it certainly is up there. Thanks Ian. 

Nice pick ups from the con, congratulations. I still look for these at cons I go to and nothing impressive has showed up at all.