• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch Cover Opportunity - BEN DUNN

87 posts in this topic

:cry:

Mailman just left and no CGC box.....

After seeing all of these I'm really chomping at the bit, but my gut says it'll be worth the wait!!!!

Will post a pic as soon as I get mine (thumbs u

:cry: you're not alone. Although I'm not sure how these west coast people got there's before me, Texas is much closer to Florida. (shrug)

:cry:

Mailman just left and no CGC box.....

After seeing all of these I'm really chomping at the bit, but my gut says it'll be worth the wait!!!!

Will post a pic as soon as I get mine (thumbs u

:cry: you're not alone. Although I'm not sure how these west coast people got there's before me, Texas is much closer to Florida. (shrug)

Acording to the CGC website updates, not all of the books shipped at the same time. I think they went in three waves, mine being in the second wave. They should arrive Wednesday at the latest. :wishluck:

after seeing those X covers, when is round two!!!!

nice books all!

I got 4 books done on round 1 since I couldn't sell all ten slots. And instead of cancelling the entire opp I paid for the spots myself. I want to see what Ben could do as much as the next fan. So, with that being said, if I'm buying half of the alloted slots this is not a real "money making" venture for me. So, I can only afford to do so many opps :baiting:

I knew I should have taken that facilitator class at the community college doh!

If you can get 9 friends to commit I'll talk to Ben again :grin:

awesome! soliciting new friends now!!! lol

after seeing those X covers, when is round two!!!!

nice books all!

I got 4 books done on round 1 since I couldn't sell all ten slots. And instead of cancelling the entire opp I paid for the spots myself. I want to see what Ben could do as much as the next fan. So, with that being said, if I'm buying half of the alloted slots this is not a real "money making" venture for me. So, I can only afford to do so many opps :baiting:

I knew I should have taken that facilitator class at the community college doh!

If you can get 9 friends to commit I'll talk to Ben again :grin:

awesome! soliciting new friends now!!! lol

:hi: Hi, friend!

Kudos to Not_So_Nice for this opp. I've really enjoyed Ben Dunn's work for a long time and it is great to have a sketch cover original!!

Thanks to everyone that participated. (worship)

I'm working on another project right now, but I'd personally like to do another Sketch Opp with Ben, so we'll see if we can make that happen.

Mike