• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LONDON Super Comic Convention Feb 25-26 2012

725 posts in this topic

To the surprise of a few and the expectation of many boardees London now has a US style comic convention:

London Super Comic Convention

Initial guests have been announced with monthly additions to follow.

Having spent time in Chicago last week I'm sure there will be a number of US dealers known to the boardees attending the show. Announcements to follow shortly.

And my LCS is even going to be there! Limited Edition Comix.- Richard Emms is a good guy and always tries to stock SA and BA. Which is virtually unheard of for a brick and mortar shop outside of London.

Can't wait to see who else signs up. Hopefully some US dealers. And any chance that CGC will be there.

And my LCS is even going to be there! Limited Edition Comix.- Richard Emms is a good guy and always tries to stock SA and BA. Which is virtually unheard of for a brick and mortar shop outside of London.

Can't wait to see who else signs up. Hopefully some US dealers. And any chance that CGC will be there.

There will be US dealers as well as the best UK dealers.

Hopefully some US dealers

So far Highgradecomics is listed as an exhibitor and I'm sure there will be more to come

Indeed there are.

Our good friend Richard (MrBedrock) has just confirmed.

Don't forget to check out his website closer to the date and ask him to bring specific books to the show.

We will post reminders closer to the date.

I will probably attend. To any US boardie thinking about attending don't hesitate. I had a blast at Kapow last year and all the UK boardies I met were top notch. Just wish for warm weather... lol

Where do you live? Sounds like you must be pretty local to me, I'm near Hemel Hempstead. Rich Emms used to run Chaos City Comics in St Albans and I was a customer of his for a few years. Saw him for the first time in a few years at Kapow a few months back.

Where do you live? Sounds like you must be pretty local to me, I'm near Hemel Hempstead. Rich Emms used to run Chaos City Comics in St Albans and I was a customer of his for a few years. Saw him for the first time in a few years at Kapow a few months back.

Yep, I am actually in Stevenage and used to shop at Chaos City both the original upstairs location and then the smaller stand alone shop. limited Edition is a bit more back issue focused than CC.

and of course Richard is also involved in publishing via the Atlas relaunch etc.

It would be great to meet a few boardies at the London Con. (thumbs u