• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What comic-book name would you use in real life?

30 posts in this topic

I recently noticed that in 2005, Nicolas Cage named his son Kal-El after the Krypton name of Superman (old news, obviously, but I hadn't heard it before).

Are there any comic-book names you would consider to be cool enough for people to use in real life, or to name their son or daughter? Xavier? Namor? Selina?

My 14 year old daughter is named Veronica. I got to pick her name. She has a friend named Elizabeth that she hangs out with. One day I was talking to my wife and said "Isn't Betty the alternate name for Elizabeth, kind of like Bill is for William?" We both laughed. I guess you have to be an Archie fan to understand.

i remember some dumb changed his name to optimus prime lol .... wonder if he regrets it yet ... personally if I new someone that did that I'd refuse to call them by that name