• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

99-cent eBay auctions: EC comics, pre-code horror, Haunt of Fear collection...

4 posts in this topic

I am selling 43 comics in eBay auctions. All but one are 99-cent auctions with no reserves. My eBay seller name is also doohickamabob and here is a link to all the auctions . Please take a look. Even if you're not likely to bid, I think you'll find the auctions interesting as I posted a lot of photos and such.

Titles include Haunt of Fear (18 issues) and many EC comics such as Weird Fantasy (including issue #1), International Crime Patrol (with Moon Girl story), War Against Crime #10 (the first Vault of Horror issue), Shock Suspenstories, Shock Illustrated, Tales From the Crypt, Panic, Modern Love, Weird Science, and probably others I am forgetting.

Also am auctioning Suspense Comics #8 (L.B. Cole spider cover), Crime Mysteries, Astounding, Journey Into Fear, Web of Mystery, Baffling Mysteries, Black Magic, Black Cat Mysteries, and several others in the pre-code horror realm.

Here's a photo that shows some of what's being auctioned. (Note: This is not how I store my comics!) Thanks for looking:

201108-auctions.jpg