• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel "Street Level" Heroes

11 posts in this topic

Hi I am new in collecting Silver Age Comics. I am young but I want start collecting affordable first appearances of affordable Marvel Keys with a theme.

I was thinking of the theme Marvel "Street Level Heroes"

Can you guys help me list some of the Keys or Superheroes that fit this theme. I am thinking Daredevil, Iron Fist, Moon Knight, The Punisher and Luke Cage.

Any other that fit this list?

Thanks

Dom

Dom --

With the exception of Daredevil, all those characters are from the Bronze Age. You'd have better luck with your question in the BA forum, I think.

And don't forget Shang-Chi, the Master of Kung Fu!

Man I forgot there was even a Bronze age. Forgive me I am young ??? haha

Any other in this age? Spiderman maybe?

Spider-man is far from affordable lol his first app( AF15) is 2k at it's lowest.

Try some bronze heroes .. Ghost Rider, Venom, Punisher, or you could try villains.

as far as cheap silver heroes... Silver Surfer is a good one, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Dr.Strange..

Not really sure what you mean by "street level"

good luck

yeah, you've got Daredevil, Cap, the first couple appearances of the Falcon, the Hulk - technically speaking, I guess, half of the original X-men including Xavier, all the mid 60s Avengers after Iron Man & Thor left and before issue 57, three-fourths of the FF...

uh, let's see...The Warriors Three, Black Widow, Black Panther, uh, Forbush Man, Snapper Carr ripoff Rick Jones, all of Sgt Fury's Howling Commandoes, all the Westerns, really reaching here, some of the Inhumans...

there's bound to be more but that's a start for you

Here's a list of some that you might be interested in....

ASM # 50 (1st Kingpin)

ASM # 129 (1st Punisher)

ASM # 194 (1st Black Cat)

ASM # 238 (1st Hobgoblin)

Daredevil # 1 (1st DD)

Daredevil # 3 (1st Owl)

Daredevil # 131 (1st Bullseye)

Daredevil # 168 (1st Elektra)

Hero For Hire # 1 (1st Luke Cage)

Marvel Premiere # 15 (1st Iron Fist)

Special Marvel Edition # 15 (1st Shang Chi)

Spectacular Spider Man # 64 (1st Cloak & Dagger)

Tales Of Suspense # 52 (1st Black Widow)

Werewilf By Night # 32 (1st Moon Knight)